Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank you!

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who came to enjoy a big plate of spaghetti today.  I was so touched by your generosity.  With your help I was able to raise $995 dollars today!  That is extremely close to raising a quarter of my goal in one day!  WOW!  This brings my donation total to $2815, which is 70.3% of the way to my $4000 goal. 

I had a great time seeing everyone today and talking about my route.  I am so happy that I was able to share my adventure with you and I hope that you will continue to follow me on this blog.  I would like to send a big thank you to the American Legion Post #179 for giving me a place to host my event and Fazoli's for donating all of the breadsticks.  Another shout out to everyone who helped by making something, helping to clean, or helping to serve including my wonderful mom, my amazing dad, my awesome brother,  my grandma, my Aunt Linda, my Aunt Pam, Marlene Dyke, Ryan, and Kevin.  If I've left anyone out of the list, I apologize and please forgive me :) 

Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you!  Please keep an eye on this blog, it will get more interesting ( I promise!).  Soon I will be able to take my beautiful bike, which I have christened Cindy Lou ( long story)  out for rides around Mount Pleasant, and shortly after that I shall point my handlebars west and leave the Atlantic behind me.  93 days

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Great job Kelly!!! So sorry I couldn't be there, and I'm SO GLAD you finally updated your blog :)much love! oooo the where i'm going section is updated also GREAT!

    ReplyDelete