Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello again

Hi! So I haven't posted since Natchitoches...oops! I'm working to get everything up to date, but a combination of long days and little Internet have conspired against me. I have posts for some of the days written, but I'm waiting to put them up in order. I will do my best to post a few soon, but Internet is getting scarcer and scarcer as we travel. The next few posts may be a little shorter than normal as I try and catch up, so please have patience and keep checking back for new posts in the next few days! Thanks!

P.S. Thanks for all of the awesome mail that I have gotten in the last few days. I love the little notes and treats that everyone has been sending!

1 comment:

  1. hi again! don't worry about not getting posts up. i understand. at the library currently with Alli, getting VERY very VERY excited to see you soooooon!!!!!!!!!!! i CANNOT WAIT to see you Saturday morning!!!! also read the Hunger Games, they are great.

    ReplyDelete