Saturday, May 28, 2011

Post about Posts

Just a heads up about the format of this blog. I will work my hardest to write something about everyday of my journey. This may mean that I get far behind, but I hope you will forgive this in return for a more detailed accounting of my summer voyage. I am having a wonderful time on B&B, and am currently sitting in the East Baptist Church in DeFuniak Springs, FL. We are waiting for dinner and celebrating haven Internet again :) I will try and put at least three days up tonight, but no promises!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for trying so hard. we all appreciate it. and now you know how it was for me last summer :)just you wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are having a wonderful time!! Thanks for keeping us updated about your journey. Believe me, there are many of us out here who look forward to reading about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete