Friday, May 20, 2011

Post Beaches

After getting back to the church and taking a (much needed, it's a lot hotter than Michigan) shower, I went outside and painted our trailer. Pictures of our artwork are coming soon, I promise! We traveled to the church across from the habitT office and had. Delicious spGhetti dinner. Thank you Bishop Golden and congregation! Post dinner I organized my bin, called home, and prepped all of my stuff for our bike day tomorrow. We have our first biking day and many people are freaking out because our first day milage went from 45ish to 76ish... Which is pretty much twice as far as I've ever traveled on Bike before :) I have confidence though, I will do my best to make it and keep everyone going, even though I'm pretty sure that I'll only be 5 feet in front of the sweeps :) Tonight we also wrote letters to our future selves. Part of my letter thanked myself for keeping my blog so updated, so we'll have to see if that reLly happened! However, I will probably not be quite as quick to update at most locations. This host has generously allowed us to use the wifi for the duration of our stay, but that won't be the case with most hosts. I promise to journal everyday without Internet, so just come talk to me when I get back and I will fill you in on the in-betweens. Lights out was at 10 for a 6 am wakeup and 9 am wheeldip. Which means that this should have been off thirty minutes ago :) Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, I'm thinking you are going to be much better at blogging than I was. and i am soooooo happy about that! sounds like a lovely build day and they had stuff for everyone to do!! you will be fine today, YOUR FIRST RIDE DAY! and there is nothing wrong with riding with sweeps, it just means you are enjoying more of the road. where you ride, front middle or back, doesn't matter. Just ride with new people all the time :D LOVE YOU!! ride safe

    ReplyDelete